Just The Cook
- 500 Grams Flour
- 250 Grams Egg Yolks
- 1 lg Egg
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt
- Pour the Flour out onto a counter or cutting board.
- With your finger create a well in the center of the flour, enough to contain the egg mixture comfortably.
- Add the Egg yolks and the one Egg.
- Now add the Oilve Oil and the Salt.
- Using your fingers, stir the Egg mixture to combine.
- Slowly begin to combine the Flour into the Egg mixture until the dough forms.
- Once the dough has formed you will need to Kneed the dough.. See www.JustTheCook.com/recipes