Just The Cook
Not the only Donut Burger on the planet, Just The Best!
- 1 Box Glazed Donuts Let them age two days on the counter before using!
- 5 Lbs Chuck
- 16 g Rosemary
- 27 g Red Onion sliced
- 2 Garlic Pods Chrushed
- Vegetable Oil
- Canadian Bacon Diced
- 2 Slices Swiss Cheese
- 1 Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sliced in half
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- Tellicherry Pepper
- Pinch out the Chuck flat onto wax paper – See video – Season with Salt and Tellicherry Pepper
- In a small blender add the Rosemary, Garlic, Red Onion and Vegetable Oil as needed to make a soft paste.
- Pour the mixture onto the Chuck, fold the Chuck onto itself fully incorporating the mixture into the Chuck.
- Weight out burgers to 5.5 oz. Shape. Cook on grill to desired done-ness. Top with, Canadian Bacon, Swiss Cheese, Blue Cheese and then the Roasted Red Pepper.
- Using two Donuts, take a very thin slice off of the top of both donuts, paint with or dip in butter! Sear the Donuts on the grill. The cooked sides are where fingers touch! Place Baby Spinach on bottom Donut.
- Place the cooked Burger onto the Donut Bun, top with other bun and use skewer to secure.