The Easiest Damn Biscuit You'll Ever Make!
- 170 G Self Rising Flour
- 170 G Heavy Cream
- Pinch Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450 Degrees.
- Add the Flour to a large non-reactive bowl.
- Add just a pinch of Salt to the flour and whisk.
- Slowly mix in the Heavy Cream. If the mixture is too dry add 1 tbsp at a time to get it to a dough-y consistancy!
- Prepare a sheet pan with wax paper or a Silpat.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out biscuits that are just larger than a golf ball. (Just to remind you that you should be golfing!)
- Scoop the dough onto the sheet pan, Leave a good 2 inches between the dough balls.
- Using a pastry brush (or semi clean paint brush) to paint the top of the dough balls with water. This will aid in color and to help the flour rise!
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Once done, crack one open to ensure that they are done. If not, put them back in the oven for another two minutes!